Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dreams do come true!!!

The wierdest thing has happened to me this week. I died and came back to life, and all of it was predicted! I'll give you the whole story.
My cousin, Davis (see my blog list) had a dream tuesday night that I was going to die in three days. I was kind of freaked out by that, but luckily he woke up before I died.
Thursday night, my brother Connor had a dream. It was a horrible nightmare. For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night, as if there were some sort of disturbance. Connor suddenly said: "Justin, are you awake?" I responded, "Yah." "OK. Cause I just had a nightmare, and I'm scared." It turns out he had a dream where our family was in this store, and all of the sudden the shop owner pulls out a gun and starts to aim at my littlest brother, Daxton. But I ran and tackled the guy before he could shoot. Unfortunatly, I landed on top of his gun, and I died.
Luckily I didn't really die, but it is kind of weird how dreams really can come true!

No comments: